Gut Greed Gut Greed

Twas Meh

Kinda boring, but some fun ideas i guess, 6/10 for u

MGS For Retards MGS For Retards

Crappy, but the end redeemed it

lol.. the ending was so fuckin awesome :D i give u a 8 just for that

Flight of the Stallion Flight of the Stallion

: (

Horsey gets eaten anyway, oh well

Banjax responds:

Sorry : (

26 ways to die collab 26 ways to die collab

TRULY AMAZING!

I got to hand it to you guys, I started watching this thinking I was gonna see some amazing, well done, diverse, and funny ways to die, but someohow, u managed not to even have 1 Smart,Amusing or Entertaining event in the whole thing, In that aspect, i am impressed, otherwise... -_- no

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

Were did it go man?

I'm pretty sure you don't have it... I didn't see you with it... Were has it gone, I miss it : (, Well when you find it, make something good man... You used to be so Awesome :(.

Genevieve Genevieve

I believe you.

I always knew this happend, noyone believed me, perhaps now that you finally got the idea out there in a great way, people will start to believe. However, why did you change her name? We both know her real name I'm sure. I wish to thank you for agreeing with me nonetheless.

-Pikachu

The Last Stick Figure The Last Stick Figure

Hmm, were have i seen this before...

Everywere... funny how they come in at times that he wants them to, i mean 1 guy comes in at a time, he gets a gun, they rush in for an instant death, none of them have weapons... that rush in after the gun.... The only thing i never saw before was the spinning thing, other than that... this wasnt anything i not seen 100 times... I wanna know how u got front : / u know someone eh? Huff... sry if i come of negative... just annoyed by reptition..

Blue2 responds:

I should have at least got a 1 for the spin.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

So Cute! I HATE CUTE THINGS BUT THIS 1!

This is the first cute thing I watched and liked because of the little smart actions that kept me impressed. It was so cute :D

BadGuys BadGuys

Fuckin'..... SWEET!

God damn, You actually made swaring funny. I knew it was possible and I've done it myself but not in such a large amount. You are awesome :D MAKE MORE PLS!!!

ChrisNosal responds:

I'll try. Thanks.

Skittles N' Bitz 4 Skittles N' Bitz 4

Not the best but still ok

I LOVE THAT LITTLE DANCING CANDLE!!! WUTS WITH THAT AND WERE U FIND IT !!! I LOVE IT!!!